Wednesday, November 30, 2011

I wish I may, I wish I might....

Whenever Tom or I see a shooting star we think of one of our lost family members; his Mom or Dad and my Grandma.  His Mom with the contagious, oh so loud laugh and his Dad with the quiet smile and German accent and strict ways.  And my beloved Grandma that was such a part of my heart it is hard to put into words...

But we never fail to make a wish upon those shooting stars as well; knowing all the while that it may be a childhood fantasy, but we do it all the same.  So when I heard this song it reminded me how truly blessed we are to live in a place where seeing shooting stars are a common occurrence; but that I still wouldn't mind the opportunity for a few more wishes...  And that we are in a time right now, where everyone needs a wish or two.

No comments: