Thursday, November 25, 2010

The things I am oh so thankful for...

Happy Thanksgiving!  I hope you all have had a day full of family and friends, turkey and fixins, but most of all I hope that you take just a moment to reflect upon what you are thankful for.  Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday I think because it is a day for celebrating, but with not expectations attached to it.  Meaning it still has managed to not be commercialized; no gift giving expectations, no plastic eggs and baskets to buy and fill.  Just a wonderful day to appreciate all that you already have.

So, here is my short list, in no particular order:

My family  (immediate and extended)
My friends
My health (although I have had a few struggles lately, in general, I am blessed!)
My ranch and home
My critters...llamas, sheep, chickens, cats, dogs, you name it, I love 'em
My businesses
My humble little town
My country and the soldiers that fight to protect it
My oh so loyal Rebels!

No comments: