Thursday, May 27, 2010

I'm here, sorta...

I am feeling a tad bit neglectful of you, my dear readers.  Life seems to be going in a crazy circle.  I was hoping that the kids being out of school would calm things down, but not quite yet.  I am off to pick up the last of the recycling at all three schools, visit a sick llama who's owner needs an encouraging hand, and run back home to get to work on those campgrounds!  But, just know, that you have been on my mind, and I thought I'd leave you with a picture and a question.  Is my love of trees contagious or genetic?

1 comment:

lfhpueblo said...

I'm not sure, but scientists will probably soon tell us whether such loves can be passed gentically. They'll probably find that gene hiding in a forest of other genes that they have yet to discover because the trunks of genetic material keep blocking their bigger view.
Just kiddin. I think it's contagious really.