Saturday, December 19, 2009




I bet you really missed me yesterday,
It is a crazy time of year, in a big way!
Christmas is my favorite time of year,
Getting to spend time with the loved ones I hold dear.
Hopefully, the baking and shopping,
Will soon be stopping.
I will just sit back and listen,
And watch the snow glisten.
To see my kids' smiles,
at all the new styles,
Makes it all worth while (s-ha!)!

As you can tell by the quality of my rhymes, I am running a little bit on low fumes, like the rest of the world.  This picture is one I love; although I rarely get into Denver, I have always loved this beautiful Christmas display.

1 comment:

lfhpueblo said...

You mean at Christmas time
you get so busy that you can't rhyme?
Just relax and watch the Christmas snow glisten
and listen to Christmas Bells chime,
it won't cost you a single dime.

Merry Christmas. Ho, Ho, Ho.