Monday, January 18, 2010

I Hope You Dance


Good Morning, and as funny as it sounds, I have missed you all as much as you have missed me!!!  This song came out when my children were still very small and it hits my heart every time I hear it.  I think it may be the perfect song for how I see life and how I want to live it.  Turn up the speakers on your computer and take a minute to listen to the words and then apply them to every part of your day...you can easily make a miracle today!!!
PS:  This was an idea I stole from another blogger friend of mine (imitation is the highest form of flattery right?), and her idea was for her readers to share "their" songs, which is what got me to searching for this link; I would really love to hear from you all about your songs and how they represent you!

2 comments:

Kelly said...

I love "Anyway" by Martina McMride. I've even made it the ring tone on my phone. It's another good one!

Tiffany said...

Where you been lady? You need anything, just give me a jingle. I'm worried about you...

xoxo