Sunday, April 4, 2010

Royal Ranch Royalty

Happy Easter!  Today I will have my last house full of people for Spring Break, and I can't wait; it is my family!  We are expecting both of my sisters and their families, my parents and even my Grandpa.  I will post some pictures later if I am not too tired.  
This has been a very odd Spring Break for Tom and I; the kids have pretty much ditched us. Tom had taken the time off of work so that we could all go skiing or something, but between my back still recovering and Isabella's whiplash injury, that was out of the question.  So, we thought we would just take day trips, but that never happened because the kids always had bigger and better plans. But, that is the point of a break from school, for the kids to have a great time, and they most definitely have, so who am I to complain?
Aside from keeping the troops fed (they still magically reappear, and multiply at meal time, thankfully), the laundry done, and figuring out which group of kids is going where, I have actually gotten a lot of work done.  Which brings me to this post.  Royal Ranch Royalty, hmmm does The Royal Ranch qualify?  Absolutely!
I have done it!  I have finally gotten all of our new gardening line up and running on our website.   The NakedNure.com has been updated with our new logo and new pictures as well.  I was really quite surprised when I got to work on it, as to how far behind I had become.  I had not even put our fantastic new "Naked Johnny" logo on the site yet, and we all know that is a big deal!
Naked~Nure also has a shop on Etsy that I got updated as well.  If you are not familiar with Etsy, I highly recommend you check it out.  It is a site for all things handmade, and I'm not talking about Grandma's crocheted doilies (you can find those too), I mean some really cool, and earth friendly items that can replace just about anything you were going to buy at another traditional store.  I have my t-shirts, hats,  and wildflower seeds on there as well, so not everything is hand made, just eco-friendly.
I must say, that I had a really good time with the sites this year, as you will see.  In the manure business if you take yourself too seriously, you might end up feeling kind of crappy, I have found out.  Sorry, I couldn't resist.  Two days of taking pictures of, and writing about poop has left my sense of humor with a little to be desired I think.  But, anyway, really, check out the website, and my shop on Etsy because the pictures that are here are the ones that did not make it, the ones on the sites are even better.  And, yes, I'll say it again, I know it is shameless of me to use Crash as a marketing tool, and NO I don't care!!!!!

Have a Hoppy Easter!  And don't forget to watch out for surprises that bunny might have left for you in the yard, I heard they are great for the garden...hey that gives me an idea...gotta run!

2 comments:

Daisy said...

I use a biodegradable litter in our rabbit boxes; they go in the compost, or if the compost bin is full, on the brush pile with the grass!

Kelly said...

Your website looks great and it's very easy to navigate!