Monday, March 15, 2010

A Blast From the Past

I'm going to do something today that I've never done before, and that is refer you to a post from the past.  I had started a post for this morning, but it is one that I really want to take my time with, I'll do it tomorrow.  So, anyway, with this darn time change (which I love) I checked out the clock and lo and behold it's time to get the kids up already!  Well, like When You Give a Mouse A Muffin (a very cute series of kids books), one thing lead to another (packing lunches, of course), and I remembered that I wanted to update you, my dedicated readers on my refrigerator.  Oddly enough when I looked up the story that I wanted to refer you to, it was about the time change too!  You can find the original post here.  And, what prompted this change in plans is that the fridge used to have this irritating leak that we would step in every morning with our socks, I realized this morning I haven't had a wet sock in a long time.  Yeah me!

No comments: