Friday, September 11, 2009

A Dedication to our Service Men and Women


Good Morning! I would like to dedicate today's post to all of the wonderful service men and women who are fighting for, and have already fought for this wonderful country. I really can't believe it has been eight years today since that horrific tragedy changed our country, and possibly the world forever.

I was watching the news that morning, before the first crash, I'll never forget it!! They were talking with a gal on scene when the second building was hit. We then slowly heard about the plane going down and the Pentagon. I stood there in absolute disbelief, with my hands over my face, I just prayed and prayed.

So many of our proud citizens were lost that day. To me it seems that even beyond the scope of the actual death toll, many families were torn apart as well, as one of the parents headed off to war. Tom and I have always had the utmost respect for the guys and gals who put their lives on the line for the good of our country, no matter what the price.

So, this is me taking my hat off to all of you, you have made our country what it is today!!!

No comments: